Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What happened to Tuesday?


The day I posted my slider card, I didn't show you the inside. It was fun to make. Anyway, whatever happened to Tuesday or even Monday. Days are going so quickly and I haven't been in the mood to do anything other than read. I love mysteries. I just read one from an author I haven't read before. Her name is Marcia Talley. The book was called "In Death's Shadow". The books I've read since the beginning of December are "A christmas to Remember" by Thomas Kinkade; "To The Hilt" and "Reflex" by Dick Francis; "Mrs. Jeffries & the Feast of St. Stephen" by Emily Brightwell; "Small Town Christmas" by Debbie Macomber; "Red Hot Murder" by Joanne Pence; "September Mourn" by Mary Daheim; "Goodbye Sweetheart" by Lilian Harry; "Someday Soon" by Debbie Macomber; "Sugar Cane Murder" by Joanne Fluke; and "The Parting" by Beverly Lewis. Today, however I think I will do something other than read. Oh gosh, I have to wash all the dishes to put back into the hutch. Another job I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment