Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Cold day in Ontario

Since we have had snow since November, it's making for a long winter so far. Looking forward to spring now, but on the good side, January is half over. The days are getting longer which helps. One good thing about winters in Ontario, is that there are sunny days. I am one who can't live without sun. I don't like the heat of summer, I am definitely a sunny winter girl. I'm one of those Canadian Geese that doesn't bother going south. I'm too old for skiing or playing in the snow, but some sunny days, I'm tempted to just go out there and make snow angels. Now that breakfast is over, I guess it's time to go do something worthwhile. Should I finish washing all the glassware from my hutches or go varnish my ornaments. Oh! Decisions...decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment