Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Day

This is a new year. I haven't made resolutions, but I do plan to set some goals. I have lots of unpainted surfaces that need some creative designs. My favourite to paint is ornaments which I have shared with family and friends over the years. Now that I'm into scrapbooking and rubber stamping, I can share alot of me with you. You will have to bear with me, since I'm not much of a writer. I'm not a 'tell all' kind of person.
Some of my goals are:
Paint one ufo from my stash each month.
Paint 12 ornaments per month.
Do 50 cards per month.
Do 10 scrapbook pages per month.
Read my scriptures everyday.
Write in my journal.
Become a better friend.
Read a good book each month.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a lot of fun and a great way to keep in touch.
    You are certainly ambitious to get all that done..every month, I would love to get all that done in a year! Good Luck:)

    ReplyDelete