Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Made It...it's still morning


Been wondering about art and how it has changed me. I've always been someone who was afraid to try new things incase I mess up. I don't like starting again... lol
Got to do it right the first time. I'm starting to venture out. I was also thinking about how we see things differently as an artist or crafter or whatever you want to call yourself. When you look at the sky you see the clouds differently. Even the bubble bath foam puts images in your mind. I know since I started painting, my handwriting improves except when I'm in a rush. lol I appreciate art museums more, music more, a walk around the neighbourhood more even a drive in the moonlight. I love to paint and creative things with paper although I'm still learning. There is so much out there to amuse me. Today I'm going to share a picture of our cat that I did a few years ago, but it too isn't framed yet. Also another form of art...sand sculpture. First let me introduce Mini. She is in cat heaven now. She was daddy's pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment