Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New cards this week





Just a few cards I've been creating. I love making cards with what's left on my table from other projects. The Game one is for a swap called "Games People Play". You can do alot with that theme..I took the easy way out. lol When I stamp images I also stamp a page full and what I don't use I put in a basket. So these came in handy for the quick 10 mins cards. If you want to see my other art, check out my other blog. http://www.romancingtheartistwithin.blogspot.com Have a creative day. Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Luv your cards, pure colors. You always have something dimensional.. love that as well. Happy, happy, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say the fun and games is my favorite!
    I love the Paris piece too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these quickie cards are brill - love the paris one as my fav.

    ReplyDelete