Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More chatter

I've been working on improving my new blog and if you haven't seen it yet...then head over to romancingtheartistwithin@blogspot.com. I am going to keep that one just for mixed media and keep this one for cards, painted art and personal happenings. I hope you will enjoy both venues. I will try very hard to keep up with both. I guess I better start producing some new cards with Stampin'Up new colours of cardstock and stamps. I love the new dies for the Big Shot. Great little machine. If you haven't seen the new catalogue and idea book, take a peak here. Click on the icon and see for yourself.
I had a chance to peak at the new holiday mini cat. coming in September. Oh my, you will love all the new stuff.

1 comment:

  1. http://romancingtheartistwithin.blogspot.com/
    You typed in @ and it's a .
    Looking good:)

    ReplyDelete