Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday and another sunny day

Woke up to a lovely sunny day again. It's not too hot yet. I have been hating springs lately because they seem to go from freezing to hot without spring like weather inbetween. You go from furnace to air conditioning in one day.
I didn't do any artwork this weekend and I'm struggling today trying to paint a new piece. I've been spending my time reading a series by Wanda, can't remember her last name. She writes great Amish Series. This series I just finished is the Sisters of Holmes County. I enjoyed it very much. Now on to something else and then come back to her next series. I'm also reading a book called "100 Ways to Simplify Your Life" by Joyce Meyer. This book says it like it is. She doesn't milk it down for you...she makes you think about where you are going in this life and how you can achieve it without guilt. If anyone is stressed with burdens, with work, with family and just bogged down with life should read this book. I'm taking her words to heart. If I get any art done today I will post it later, if not...then tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow is a brand new day with no mistakes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment