Friday, March 6, 2009

Today is Friday


Today is Friday...yea...yea all day. I finally stayed off the computer long enough to make this ATC that I'm calling "flight". I don't know why I want to give them names. I don't know how much I will be doing today. I have to go out to dinner with my dh's new customer and his wife. It takes me all day to just start something started and then I have to leave it and go out. I need to stay off the computer all morning and really create. I have so many ideas floating around in my head. I have to teach tomorrow morning, go out to help a friend in the afternoon, Sunday is a busy day, so it's a write off. Back to Monday and I will have forgotten all my thoughtful ideas by then. I have a couple more hours..I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment